Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submissions not complying with all standards will be returned;
- The article's authorship must be removed from the work and from the file under the option “Properties” on Microsoft Word;
- Tables, graphs and figures must present the corresponding legends, citing the full source;
- Units of measurement must comply with the International System of Units (SI), elaborated by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures (BIPM) [www.bipm.org];
- The author(s) is/are responsible for the article’s contents and authorize its publication.
•The author(s) authorize(s) the publication of the article in the journal;
• The author(s) guarantee the contribution is original and novel, and is not under evaluation in any other publication(s);
• The editorial team is not responsible for the opinions, ideas and concepts emitted in the published texts, these being the full responsibility of the author(s);
• It is reserved to the editors the right to proceed with adjustments related to the text and compliance with publication standards.